You will get to your booking calendar via the menu item 'Settings'. There you will find area "YOUR WIDGET, PROFILE AND APP LINK" (see photo below). Now click at widget link on 'Preview' and the booking calendar will open in a new window. There is also the function to copy the link, which is relevant for the integration later. Alternatively, you can find the widget link in your welcome email with the video tutorials. In general the link always has the following structure:
There are two different ways to integrate the booking calendar on your website.
Option 1: The weekly widget
This displays all activities of the current calendar week.
The integration of the calendar into your website can be done in two different ways.
1) Booking button (external link to new browser tab)
You can embed the widget link behind any button on your website, such as our partner Planet Yoga (see photo above). Clicking on the button will open a new tab in the browser. All you have to do is copy your widget link (see above) and paste it into your website editor.
2) iFrame (internal linking on your website)
You can integrate the timetable on your website, such as our partner Sandhi Yoga, by doing the following steps:
- Open your website editor (e.g. Wordpress, Wix, Jimdo, depending on what you use).
- Go to the place on your website where you want to insert the timetable.
- Copy the following code completely and paste it on your website. This step may vary depending on your editor, but often you will find content elements (widget, HTML, iFrame, etc.) in the menu that you can paste to the desired place on your website, where you can then copy the code:
<iframe width="100%" height="1450px" src="Copy widget link" frameborder="0"></iframe>
- Copy your personal widget link (see above) and replace the place marker 'Copy widget link' in the code.
- If necessary, you can adjust the height and change the number of pixels at 'height'. The height varies depending on the number of classes and is individually adjustable. We recommend a value of 900px.
It is also possible to link to subpages in the timetable (e.g. workshops). For this, the widget link must be adjusted. Just add the following to the end of the link: "?list=workshop" (! not workshops!). For linking other subpages please proceed accordingly (classes: ?list=class courses: ?list=course etc.).
Important: The width of the content area must be at least 1030px. If the area on your website where content is displayed is too narrow, the calendar will automatically jump to the mobile view and the days of the week will be displayed below each other. This is often the case when there is a lot of margin left and right where nothing is displayed. This can only be changed through the website editor itself.
Option 2: The daily widget
- Important: No (!) booking is possible via the daily widget. It only serves as an overview of all activities of the current day.
- It is often used to link it on the homepage to get an overview of all activities of the current day, e.g. as our partner Satyaloka Yoga.
- The link has the following basic structure: https://www.eversports.at/widget/w/individual ID/day-event-calendar (austrian partner)
https://www.eversports.de/widget/w/individual ID/day-event-calendar (german partner)
https://www.eversports.ch/widget/w/individual ID/day-event-calendar (swiss partner)
(this is composed of your normal widget link (see above) and the addition /day-event-calendar)
Keywords: widget, integration, integrate, embedding, embed, timetable, schedule