Fixed income and bonus per participant, depending on the participant range (e.g. 0-4, 5-10 participants). We show you how the settlement works.
This article will be appropriate if your teachers earn a fixed income and an additional bonus according to the participant range.
Here a brief example for a bonus according to the participant range:
0-4 participants - 10 EUR bonus
5-9 participants - 15 EUR bonus
10-19 participants - 20 EUR bonus
20 or more participants - 30 EUR bonus
Following we will teach you how to conduct the billing of teachers by yourself in just a few steps.
Step 1: Preparation of billing sheet
- Click here and you will be forwarded to the Eversports billing sheet.
- Log into your google account and click on “Create a Copy” in the top-left corner under the tab “File” in the spreadsheet. That is how you generate an own copy to easily conduct your settlement. You can directly save this copy as a favourite in your browser.
Step 2: Export class overview from the Eversports manager
- Click on activities/classes in the Eversports manager and you will find the button for download in the top-right corner:
- Afterwards, you can choose the time frame you would like to analyze and export the data via a CSV file. Example: Class appointments in the month March 2017:
Step 3: Fill out the billing sheet
- In general, there are 4 different colors in the spreadsheet. You have to fill out the yellow squares. The blue squares are from the CSV export. The grey squares will be calculated automatically - do not change them. The green squares will show the end result and the total income of your teachers.
- First, fill out the squares from B2 to D6. Determine the bonus for each participant range. In tier 1 you can enter, for instance, a bonus of 10 EUR if your teacher has up to 4 participants in his/her class. It will not be calculated in case you do not indicate any amount in one bonus tier. You have up to 5 different bonus tiers available.
- List all teachers in column A (from A6 onwards). Hint: The easiest way to get a list of all teachers is to copy the whole teacher list of the downloaded CSV export and paste it in an empty Excel sheet. Then, select the list and click on the button “Remove Duplicates” in the tap “Data”. Thus, you will have a reduced set of all teachers that indicates each teacher just once. You can copy that list in the column A in the spreadsheet.
- Afterwards, you enter the fixed income of each teacher (column B and C). Here you can distinguish the fixed income according to the class duration. If this is not the case just indicate the same amount in both fields.
- Then, you fill out the blue area (column R-Y) by copying and pasting the columns B-J from the downloaded CSV file in the blue area. Once that is done all your classes shall be listed in the blue area.
Step 4: Analysis of the teacher settlement
- Once step 1 and step 3 is done you can view the analysis of the teacher settlement (grey area). Here you can see the number of classes per participant range. In addition, in the columns J-K it can be distinguished between short and long classes per teacher.
- The columns M-O show the total result per teacher (green area). The total fixed income, total bonus and total income are indicated here:
- Use the filter function in the columns R-Y to see each class per teacher:
You can contact us anytime whether you have a different settlement type or need our support. We are glad to assist you!