A time card can be a weekly, monthly or yearly card. With this type of card, your customer is allowed to participate in your classes within a certain time period .
Under the menu item 'Products' you can find the index tab 'Services'. By clicking 'New service' you can create a new service.
- Select template: You can select already created time cards as a template.
- Assign group: To cluster your products, we recommend to use different service groups, especially in case that you deal with a lot of products. Furthermore you can organize the products in your shop.
- Usage range: Is set by default and you don't have to change anything.
- Type of service: In this case you choose time card.
- Name: Choose an explicit name (e.g. monthly ticket).
- Special type: Determine whether this product is either a trial product (e.g. trial week) or an aggregator product (e.g. Urban Sports Club). In your class' registration rules you can limit how many participants may come with such a product.
- Gross price: Set the price for your time card. The net price will be automatically calculated after you have selected the account.
- Enable price adaptions for selling: Enabling this option will help you to quickly change the selling price of the product under Financials > Sales.
- Account: When you sell a product, the revenue will be booked automatically on the appropriate account and can be shown in your sales report.
- Show in cash register: Your time card will be shown in your cash register.
- Runtime: Determine how long the card is valid.
- Start of runtime: The start of the run time can be from the date of purchase, from the first booking or from a specific date.
- Locations: If you manage more than one studio, you can set the locations, where this time card is valid.
- Sports: The validity of the card can be limited to certain sports.
Rules and priority
- Allowed participation in: By clicking the green button you can choose all the activities you can book with this time card. In case that you did not yet create any activities, you can also take this step afterwards.
- Priority: If your customer has different products and he wants to book a class, the product with the highest priority will be choosen.
- This service can only be purchased by new customers: Is a good option for trial lessons (e.g. you offer a one week trial).
- This service can be purchased only once per customer: Should also be set for trial classes or if you offer any special conditions (e.g. christmas special with 20% discount)
- This service can be purchased and paid online: Important option to give your customers the opportunity to buy and pay online.
- Show this service in shop: This offers the opportunity to buy your products without making a booking (you should therefore set the validity from the first booking!)
- Customer groups: You can define if you want to sell a product to all customer groups or just to certain customer groups. This counts for online purchases only. It can be especially useful if certain customers get a cheaper price or can purchase a product earlier than others.
- Booking rules: You can individualize your time card regarding the allowed participations. A maximum number of participations can be set (e.g. 2 times per week). You can also allow to collect to collect participations which will not expire until the end of validity.
- Automails: Activate the automails to remind your participants that their time card will expire soon.
- Trigger: Set the number of days before the validity expires to send the reminder.
- Subject & Message: You can change the subject and content of the message as you wish. In particular, we recommend linking the shop so that the participant can easily buy a new card directly. The standard text already contains the shop link.
- Testmail: If you want to check the mail in advance, you can simply send a testmail.
Don’t forget to create/save your service!