Under the menu item 'Products' you can find the index tab 'Services'. By clicking 'New service' you can create a new service.
- Select template: You can select already created block tickets as a template.
- Assign service group: To cluster your products, we recommend to use different service groups, especially in case that you deal with a lot of products. Besides this is really important for your shop.
- Usage range: Is set by default and you don't have to change anything.
- Type of service: In this case you choose block tickets.
- Name: Choose an explicit name.
- Special type: Determine whether this product is either a trial product (e.g. trial lesson) or an aggregator product (e.g. Urban Sports Club). In your class' registration rules you can limit how many participants may come with such a product.
- Gross price: Set the price for your block ticket
- Enable price adaptions for selling: Enabling this option will help you to quickly change the selling price of the product under Financials > Selling.
- Net price: Adapts automatically
- Account: When you sell a product, the revenue will be booked automatically on the appropriate account and can be shown in your sales report.
- Show in cash register: Make sure you can sell the product in the cash register. Otherwise it won't be shown at all.
- Offer: You can set how many bookings are possible with this block ticket e.g. ten times for the 10-visit card.
- Validity: There are different options regarding the validity. First of all you can choose between open end (unlimited validity of the block ticket) or limited validity. Then choose the duration of validity as well as the validity start date.
- Sport: If you offer different types of sport, you can limit the ticket to certain sports.
- Ressources: If you have multiple ressources, you can decide, where this block ticket is valid.
Rules and priority at
- Allowed participation in: By clicking the green button you can choose all the activities you can book with this block ticket. In case that you did not yet create any activities, you can also take this step afterwards.
- Priority: If your customer holds different products and he wants to book a class, the product with the highest priority will be chosen.
- This service can only be purchased by new customers: A a good option for trial lessons.
- This service can be purchased only once per customer: Should also be set for trial classes or if you offer any special conditions (e.g. christmas special: 20% discount)
- This service can be purchased and paid online: Important option to give your customers the opportunity to buy and pay online.
- Show this service in shop: This offers the opportunity to buy your products without making a booking. You should therefore set the validity from the first booking.
- Customer groups: You can define if you want to sell a product to all customer groups or just to certain customer groups. This counts for online purchases only. It can be especially useful if certain customers get a cheaper price or can purchase a product earlier than others.
- Booking rules: Choose 'Customers can participate as often as wished' for block tickets. The individual settings are rather relevant for time cards.
- Automails: Activate this option and send an automatic info-email to your customers when their block card expires. This is not triggered as soon as a customer has already bought another product. In this case it makes no sense to remind the customer of another purchase.
- Trigger: Basically, you set the remaining units, which trigger the automail. However, if the block card has a limited validity, you can also define the trigger according to the expiry date.
- Subject & Message: If desired, you can customize the message.
- Testmail: Here you can enter your own e-mail address to pre-test the automail.
Don’t forget to save your service!