Under the menu item “Financials” you can find the index tab “Invoices”.
If you sell a product (service, article, contract, membership, vouchers), an invoice will be created and shown in the invoice overview automatically. It does not matter, if the invoice is paid online or on site.
The bar on top shows your turnover and how much has already been paid as well as the open items. The current date is set by default.
Attention!: The showed turnover in this bar does not have to be the same as your day-end closing. The reason is, that the invoice overview only shows invoices, the transaction dates often deviate from the invoice generation. F. ex.: Today a transaction of a past invoice has been executed, that means an open item has been paid. This invoice is not included in the bar on top, but the transaction will be shown in your current day-end closing.
The filter bar gives you the opportunity, to look for certain invoices by using different methods.
You can look for a special invoice number or a customer. When you are using this way, do not forget to set a date, f.ex. if you are not sure about the range you can also choose a range of 3 years.
You can also filter the payment method or the payment status to generate further individual lists.
After setting the individual filter, the invoice overview shows the most important information at a glance.
- Date: Creation date
- Customer: Customer, the invoice belongs to
- Value: Shows the amount. The yellow percent symbol specifies a discount.
- Open: Shows how much still has to be paid.
- Paid: Shows how much is already paid
- Payment method: Which payment method has been used to pay the invoice?
- Sold by: Shows the cashier
- Payment status: To get a better overview of the invoices and e.g. to display only all invoices already paid.
The filters are to be understood as follows:
- 'All': All (!) Invoices, regardless of payment status.
- 'All paid': All paid bills.
- 'All open': All open invoices, including 'Planned', 'Partial Paid', 'Unpaid', 'On hold' and 'Failed'.
- 'Planned': Only planned invoices. This means future invoices for contracts that have a due date.
- 'Partial paid': Only partially paid invoices.
- 'Unpaid': Only unpaid bills.
- 'On hold':
- 'Failed': Only online SEPA invoices, whose collection was unsuccessful.
- 'All canceled': All canceled invoices including 'Canceled and paid', 'Canceled and planned', 'Canceled and partial paid' and 'Canceled and unpaid'.
- 'Canceled and paid': Only canceled invoices that were already paid.
- 'Canceled and planned': Only canceled invoices that were planned. This means future invoices for contracts that have a due date.
- 'Canceled and partial paid': Only canceled invoices that were partially paid.
- 'Canceled and unpaid': Only canceled invoices that were unpaid.
You can see further information about a special invoice by clicking on that invoice.
In this detailed overview you can
- print the invoice
- create a PDF document
- sent the invoice as e-mail
By clicking on the three black dots on the right side you can
- pay the open amount
- have a look at the transactions
- cancel the invoice
You can also export your invoices as a CSV file, by clicking on the three black dots top right and “export invoices”
Choose the period of time and “prepare download”. Note, that you can only download a maximum number of 1000 invoices. Now the export is available for the chosen period of time.