You can find your day-end closings in the 'Financials' menu under the index tab 'Day-end closing'. Every morning a day-end closing will be created automatically. You also have access to all past day-end closings at any time and can create a new one if required.
Create day-end closing
Day-end closings (Z-receipts) are created in two ways:
- Automatically - generated by the system daily at 04:00 a.m.
- Manually - by clicking on the button 'Create today's day-end closing' at any time
Each day-end closing contains the following information:
- the name of the user who created the day-end closing
- the cash balance
- manual pay-ins and pay-outs
- the total turnover
- Turnovers by tax rate and accounts
You can download your closings at any time directly with one click and save them as a PDF file.
Attention: Once created, day-end closings cannot be changed afterwards for legal reasons.