With Smart Payroll, you can significantly reduce the monthly amount of time spent on teacher billing:
- you can set up a billing rate for each teacher (different bonus systems are possible)
- monthly billing is automatically generated based on the teacher's activities
- your teachers will automatically receive an email after every month listing all their activities and the amount to be billed
You want to use the payroll for your billing?
- Activate the extension via the menu item "Market" in your manager and test it for two weeks for free!
- After activation, you will immediately receive a confirmation email summarizing the most important information.
- You can immediately make the appropriate settings in the manager and use the payroll (the calculation also works retroactively for this year).
Settings in the manager
1: Billing settings
In the menu item "Settings" under the tab "Payrolls" the first information and settings for the billing can be deposited. In addition to the counting of participants, (e.g. you can define wether the salary is dependent on the duration of the activity). Exact explanations to the individual possibilities can be found directly in your Eversports Manager. It is also important to save the settings!
2: Billing methods
In the menu item "Financials" under the tab "Payroll methods" you have the possibility to set up different methods. Click on "new payroll method".
First you have to enter a name. This name should give a direct indication of the key settings of this method.
Next, it can be determined whether only a base salary is paid out or in addition a bonus is charged. In the latter case, you can also set whether there should be a cap ( so a maximum salary per activity). According to the settings from step 1 regarding the class duration, you set the respective salaries for the different class lengths (short, medium, long).
There are three types of bonuses:
- Bonus per participant
- Bonus per participant starting with X participants
- Bonus depending on the participant spans
Again, there is the possibility to adjust the bonuses depending on the class length.
Finally, you must assign the activities and the teachers to whom this billing method applies.
In the menu item "Financials" you will also find the tab "Teacher Payroll". After completing steps 1 and 2, you'll find the payrolls listed per teacher teachers. There is a payroll for all teachers who have had activities that month and who have a payroll assigned.
The top right corner always shows the current month, but you can also view past months. In the monthly overview you can get a first impression of the number of activities as well as the respective calculated salaries.
Underneath you will find the individual teacher payrolls. In addition to the payroll period, you will be shown the respective teacher, his salary and the status. As long as the status is "open", changes in the activities (e.g., adding / removing a person in the sign to a class) will also result in changes in the payroll. However, once you pay the salary (by clicking on the three dots), the payroll is frozen and will not change, even if changes are made to the activity. If something should be changed here afterwards, the status can also be set to "open" again.
By clicking on one of the payrolls, you will receive a detailed list of all activities and how they were calculated.
If you have further questions write us in the chat or via email ([email protected])!