As soon as you have sold a voucher, it will be displayed under the menu item 'Financials' in the index tab 'Voucher journal'.
All important information is clearly displayed here. If you want to search for a specific voucher, you can do this via the search bar at the top left by entering the voucher code.
If the search bar remains empty, all vouchers sold will be displayed.
- Number: All vouchers are counted so that you always will have an overview of the number of vouchers you have already sold.
- Coupon code: Here the corresponding codes are listed, which were assigned to the respective voucher.
- Date: You can see the date the voucher was sold.
- Name of Voucher: The name that you gave to the voucher when it was created is shown here.
- Buyer: If you have sold the voucher to a registered customer, you will see the assignment to this customer here. If you have sold it to a Walk-in customer, a "Walk-in Customer" will appear as the buyer.
- Value: You can see the exact amount how much the voucher was sold for.
- Open: Here you can see how much credit is still available on the voucher.
- Redeemed: As soon as the voucher has been used as a means of payment, you will see how much has already been deducted from the total amount.
- Status: If the voucher has not yet been redeemed, the status is "open". If it has been partially redeemed, the status is "partly open". If the entire amount was used, the status is "redeemed".
- By clicking on the 3 black dots you can see either the invoice of the voucher or the transactions. If the voucher has been redeemed for several products, you can see all bookings made with it in the transactions.