You can customize the displayed activity types according to your needs.
Click on the three points at the top right and set or remove the checkmarks for the desired activities. Tip: Only display those activities you work with, so you can keep track of them.
A basic distinction is made between two types of activity:
Type 1 - classes/trainings:
- Explanation: Classes & trainings are open, i. e. the participant books each date individually.
- Example: Continuous yoga class that takes place every Monday. The participant books himself e. g. with his ten card and gets one unit per appointment deducted from his card.
- Advantage: High flexibility, participants can register and deregister for individual appointments.
- Attention: Participants cannot book for more than one date in one booking process. He has to register individually per appointment. (Tip: You as an admin have the possibility to register participants for classes and trainings on a recurring basis).
- Suitable application type: Products - basically suitable for all products (block cards, time cards, contracts).
Type 2 - Courses/Camps/Events/Workshops/Retreats/Educations (so-called Multi-Session-Events):
- Explanation: The structure of these activities is closed, i. e. the participants books them as a whole, not per appointment and pays a total price (exception: single tickets, see “matching registration type”).
- Example: Course over ten weeks, every Monday, i. e. a total of ten dates.
- Advantage: Participants book themselves for an entire course in one booking process and pay a total price.
- Attention: Participants cannot make up any missed hours. Either the participant himself is responsible if he misses an appointment or you make an individual arrangement with him.
- Matching registration type: Tickets - You can create a total ticket for the course with which the participant is booked for all dates, but also single tickets per date (see picture below). In addition, you can set early bird and last minute discounts. Here is a detailed explanation.